1404 Walnut Ave, Austin TX 78702
Was Offered at $250,000
Central East Austin
Want to live in central Austin for under $300K? This is your chance! This home was reconstructed in 2009* and is absolutely adorable! Bright and open the house feels larger than its 1132 square feet. As a bonus there is a house in the back that is currently perfect for storage. With a little work this extra house would make a great guest house, rental property or home office! Sky’s the limit.
1404 Walnut features a recently stained deck, recent paint and recent carpet in the bedrooms. The floors are gorgeous and really add a richness to this East Austin home. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel stove and dishwasher, granite counter tops, under mount sink and fantastic cabinets. The cabinets were designed with optimal storage in mind!
The master bath features a deep soaking tub, double vanities, granite counter tops, under mount square sinks. The master also features a walk in closet and wood floors.
Home has a one car garage and extra parking in the back, large front deck has recently been stained. This east Austin home is approximately 2 miles from University of Texas and the State Capitol. It’s a stones throw from downtown and a few blocks to major buses and the light rail. Talk about location! In addition it’s close to great eating spots and some fantastic art spots.
1404 Walnut Ave Photos
1404 Walnut Ave Virtual Tour
1404 Walnut Ave Features
- 3 bed and 2 bath
- 1132 sq feet per TCAD
- Rebuilt 2009, used front wall of 1948 home *
- Wood flooring in main living, kitchen and master bed
- Carpet in secondary bed (installed Feb 2013)
- Recent paint (Feb 2013)
- Master bath: soaking tub, double vanities, walk in closet, under mount sinks
- Large cabinets made for optimal storage in kitchen
- Appliances include: Fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Granite counter tops in kitchen
- Under mount sink in kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Window treatments
- 1 car garage attached
- Front Deck
- Currently great for storage
- 2 bed and 1 bath
- Claw foot bathtub
- Living / dining area
- Built 1948
- 620 sq feet TCAD
- access to back parking
- full masonry built, pier beam and gable room