2202 Fair Oaks Dr, Austin TX 78745
This is a hot South Austin listing just off Manchaca near the South Lamar Central Market. The home has undergone some great improvements including carpet, paint, lighting fixtures and hardware. This is a popular area and given price and condition this has all the elements to sell fast.
The kitchen includes updated hardware, stainless steel fridge (approx year old), dishwasher and gas stove. There are nooks and cranny’s all over this kitchen giving it a bit of charm. The garage was enclosed but never finished out, as a result it makes for great storage or workshop or can easily be converted back into a garage.
In fact, I put the sign in the yard with coming soon and within a half hour we had already received a call on it. Before it went into the MLS we already had an offer! As exciting as that is – it hasn’t sold yet. But that proves my theory that it takes more than a great location in a buyer’s market. Price and condition of home really affect how fast and how strong offers will roll in.
2202 Fair Oaks Dr Features
- SOLD May 7,2010
- 3 bedroom and 2 full baths
- 1227 sq feet per tax record
- built 1960
- hallway storage
- kitchen utility – stack-able washer / dryer connections
- updated carpet
- updated paint
- laminate wood flooring in kitchen and breakfast area
- updated french doors lead to a large back deck
- large back yard with mature trees and landscaping
- approx .22 acre lot
- Sunset Valley Elementary, Covington Middle School and Crockett High School
- 78745 zip code
- 2202 Fair Oaks Dr Austin TX 78745 full profile
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer or broker must verify.
Listed with Sky Realty