3401 Wavecrest Blvd, Austin TX 78728
A floor plan to get excited about! This two story North Austin home has got room to spread your wings asnd is a canvas for you to create the dream home you’ve always wanted. Update features include wood flooring, recent carpet, paint, fence and HVAC system. The home includes some great features such as a large master suite with flex space, large walk in closet with window, covered back and front patios. The home backs to green space so you won’t have to look at any neighbors behind you! Home has a great floor plan and includes a bonus living area upstairs.
3401 Wavecrest Blvd Photos
3401 Wavecrest Blvd Features
- 3 bed
- 2.5 bath
- 2191 sq ft per tax record
- Built in 2000 by Centex Homes
- 2.18 % annual tax rate – incredibly low for Austin!
- Round Rock ISD
- Large open kitchen and living room
- Giant master with sitting area
- Upstairs flex space/game room
- Master bath includes double vanity, garden tub and shower
- Wood floors in living area
- Large pantry
- Indoor utility room
- Recent carpet installed upstairs
- Fresh paint throughout
- Recent Heating/Air Conditioning
- Recent fence
- Single garage door with smooth glide opener
- Mature trees
- Backs to greenspace
- Stones throw from Wells Branch Elementary, Garbo’s Lobster, Oasis Pizza and more!
- Access to Wells Branch amenities including pools, lit sports courts, Mills Pond, walking trails, library and more.
Wells Branch / Jacks Pond Features
- Access to Mills Pond that includes fishing, walking trails, picnic areas and serenity garden
- Katherine Fleischer Park includes lit tennis courts, basket ball courts, sand volleyball, soccer fields, jogging trails, lap pool and more.
- Wells Branch Rec Center and Pool on Shoreline
- Two schools including Wells Branch Elementary School and Star Charter School
- Bratton Shopping Center that features Garbo’s Lobster, Four Seasons Chinese, Polvo’s Mexican and Oasis Mediterranean
- Wells Branch Public Library
- Frisbee Golf Course