825 Stonewall Ridge Ln, Austin TX 78746
Current Status – SOLD
Right in the midst of West Lake and Eanes ISD is a small private road with about 16 or 17 homes, all built a few years ago by Single Stone Homes. Single Stone Homes has a strong reputation in Austin having built some fantastic homes in the area. There are so many great features to this particular home and area, it’s a treat to market it.
Let’s talk about the biggest wow factor first, the view! The home rests within the west Austin hills, so it almost seems as if the hills are enveloping the house. The entire rear portion of the house looks out to fantastic panoramic hill country views! And because of the way the house is situated, it almost feels like you have your own private views. It doesn’t feel like you have neighbors on either side.
Now one really practical feature I like is the fact that it doesn’t have a steep driveway for one and two, the first level is the top floor. So unless you need to go downstairs to the extra bedrooms, you can do all your living on the first floor. The master bed and bath are on the first floor, along with the kitchen, living, utility, garage and office. Downstairs you have the other 3 bedrooms and baths, a bonus room and a game room / informal living area. In addition, downstairs is an extra room that is all cement, a tornado/storm room. This room can be utilized many ways, currently it’s a gym.
One of my other favorite features is the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with high end appliances. The double oven and raised burner stove is Wolf as well as the built in microwave. The built in fridge is a Jen-air sub zero. There are loads of built ins including a built in buffet cabinet. Granite counter tops and a deep under mount granite sink are just the tip of the iceberg in fantastic features.
Please call or email for availability and current pricing for this and other homes for sale in Austin.
825 Stonewall Ridge Ln Features
- 825 Stonewall Ridge Ln virtual tour
- 4 bedrooms, one of which is on the main level
- 3 full baths and one half bath
- 2 living areas, one on the main level one downstairs
- 4,472 sq ft per tax record – built in 2008 by Single Stone Homes
- utility on main level
- two car garage
- sprinkler system
- security system
- deck with outdoor dining space and grill
- two patios – one of which is the upper level deck – both with spectacular views
- hard wood flooring, carpet, stained concrete and tile
- VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS
- granite counter tops – kitchen and bath
- artistic features throughout home
- storm room
- metal roof and all sides are stone
- loads of storage
- large master bath with separate tub, double vanity and large walk in closet with built ins
- located on a cul-de-sac road
- convenient to 360, Barton Creek Road and loads of Westlake hot spots
- Eans ISD – Forest Trail Elementary, West Ridge Middle School and Westlake High School
- the list goes on and on
Property listed with Sky Realty. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer or broker must verify.