MLS # 5466786
Current Status: SOLD
Previously Offered at: $155,000
For this square footage, backyard, updates, features and location a buyer is getting a great deal!
This is a gem of a home, located in north Austin just off MoPac and Parmer in Lamplight Village. Near so many great north Austin conveniences like Fry’s, The Domain and much more. Easy access to toll roads, interstate and MoPac.
Home has some wonderful updates that really bring the 1970’s look into the modern age. Laminate wood flooring, metal roof and xeriscape lawn to name a few. Recent improvements include neutral carpet in the secondary bedrooms and upstairs bonus area. The backyard is a great treat, spacious and landscaped to the nines! Sandbox and storage shed convey. Owner updated by adding a more modern style privacy wood fence.
So much care and thought has gone to both the interior and exterior of this home. Upstairs bonus area has a great living area and another space that can easily be an office, bedroom, guest suite or hobby room. So many possibilities!! A full bath is included upstairs to make hanging out a super convenience.
12902 Irongate in Lamplight Village
- Pflugerville ISD
- 4 bed 3 full baths – 4th bed is a bonus area upstairs with a closet – so it can be used as 4th
- 1998 sq ft per appraiser and built 1977
- Master on main floor
- Laminate wood flooring
- Recent carpet
- Metal Roof
- Updated exterior paint
- Stone exterior, all 4 sides
- Stone fireplace in living area
- Built in microwave
- Fridge and entertainment package to convey
- Upstairs bonus living area with office / bedroom and full bath
- Large backyard with sandbox and shed
- Heat tolerant plants
- Updated lighting
- Built in shelving with lighting
- home for sale in 78727