15 Par View, Woodcreek TX 78676
MLS # 3985266
Par View Village just outside of Wimberley Texas
Previously offered at $159,000
Gorgeous and charming two story home right on the golf course just outside of Wimberley and south of Austin, actually most people think the home is in Wimberley! Woodcreek is a small community adjacent to Wimberley Texas and offers all the charm and features that people have come to love in Wimberley.
This home is truly spectacular, I should know. I saw the before when the home owners first purchased it. They have really made this home special with their ingenuity and creativity. Coupled with their artistic style this home really shines and is great for those looking for a primary residence with great value or a second home / vacation home.
15 Par View Photos and Virtual Tour
15 Par View Improvements
Improvements include a completely remodeled kitchen, flooring, exterior fencing and fantastic interior features. Detailed improvements include:
- Water heater (3.5 years old now)
- Hard wear in oil rubbed bronze; light fixtures, fans, door knobs, faucets, etc.
- Completely renovated kitchen:
- cabinets with deep drawers below
- hidden trash can drawer
- stainless steel appliances
- replaced sink
- oil rubbed bronze faucet
- true exterior running vent for oven
- under cabinet lighting
- track lighting
- granite counter tops
- Travertine tile back-splashes with travertine mosaic below hood vent.
- Travertine tile floors in all 3 bathrooms
- Stairs and upstairs has bamboo flooring, risers on the stairs has travertine tile.
- Cedar posts for the stairs railing.
- Cedar post fencing for backyard and gardening
- AC duct for kitchen and study – part of renovation in past 3.5 years
- Crown molding for kitchen and study
15 Par View near Wimberley
- 2 full beds
- 3 full baths
- 1568 sq feet per appraisal
- built 1976
- Wimberley ISD – Scudder Elem, Bowen Middle, Wimberley Sr High
- office that can be used as bedroom (no closet)
- master includes attached balcony and deck
- wood burning fireplace in living area
- kitchen / breakfast dining
- fenced back yard
- on golf course
- great views
- large mature trees
- grand vaulted ceiling
- downstairs bedroom includes private bath
- bamboo wood floors, stained concrete and travertine tile flooring
- remodeled kitchen
- outside storage shed
- xeriscape feel to the area
- convenient to Wimberley and minutes from Dripping Springs, San Marcos, Kyle and Buda
Looking for a golf course home or hill country home?
Perhaps you’re interested in purchasing a hill country vacation home?
Contact me for details on this and other homes that fit those criteria.